Client Marketing Manager
Job title: Client Marketing Manager
Job description: Company Description
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing objectives, strategies, and programs for Visa and in partnership with Clients to support the achievement of both, Visa and Client business and brand objectives in the Caribbean and Central America primarily focused on the Dominican Republic. This individual will lead all aspects of Marketing plans and programs with Clients primarily including: Financial Institutions who issue Visa credentials, Merchant Sellers who receive payments for their goods and services from Visa credentials, Fintech partners who enable the growth of the payment ecosystem, and Government stakeholders and entities who strive to advance economic inclusion. This is a unique role: you’ll need to be comfortable with all aspects of the development and execution of marketing programs and plans, investment forecasting, ROI, data and insights analyses, creative, and media plans combined with excellent persuasion skills, executive presence, and a strong desire to drive impact with your work in these markets. If you’re creative, analytical, detail-oriented, persuasive, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to talk to you!
- Identify marketing opportunities with multiple audiences to develop co-marketing strategies and programs to drive increased Visa business
- Oversee all aspects of marketing plans, including promotions, events, marketing communications, sponsorships/partnerships, digital marketing, and sales support.
- Identify continuous actionable consumer insights and opportunities via consumer understanding programs and tools, trends, and data analyses
- Participate in sales pitch presentations and develop marketing plans to support new business deals.
- Build and enhance partnerships across the organization including Sales, Product, Merchant Solutions, Finance, and Legal to ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Reimagine the use of Visa’s key sponsorships and assets including Concerts, Events, FIFA Partnership, NFL Partnership, the Olympic Games Partnership, Disney+ and others.
- Define the Social Media marketing strategy bringing your knowledge and creativity to look for innovative ways to capitalize our social, digital, and mobile channels
- Lead media and creative Agency management including brief, Statements of Work and Agency Budget Management
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to Clients, other executive, functional, or regional management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
- Be innovative and curious, always looking for ways to do things better while driving success and sharing it, as well as learning from/sharing failures.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or
- 6 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or
- 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Proven Knowledge of English
- Experience in marketing communications, media, and/or trade marketing in a multi-national company and with international brands
- You have proven experience on developing marketing strategies and communications based on business objectives and executing marketing programs delivering measurable business and brand results
- You have experience managing and motivating external advertising, promotional, and media agency partners.
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills and can present with impact in both English and Spanish.
- You have proven experience working with financial indicators to measure business performance including ROI and accurately forecasting sources of cost, revenue, and risk with an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision-making.
- You have advanced planning and organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail, yet you can see and convey the “big picture”.
- You have stellar analytical and problem-solving skills, and can break large problems down into smaller, solvable problems, and gather the data/input you need to solve them
- You are self-improvement and learning oriented and you approach problems with an open mind
- You have proven to be an exceptional influencer in your career with a unique ability to drive alignment in your agenda
- You can structure, manage, and coordinate complex projects with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- You have stellar entrepreneurial mindset and take initiative
- You have experience working with the Caribbean and Central America.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time
Location: Santo Domingo
Job date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:01:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Client #Marketing #Manager