Client Support Executive
Job title: Client Support Executive
Company: Deriv Paraguay
- Salario: 4.000.000,00 $ (Neto mensual)
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Atención al cliente
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 25/07/2021
- Jornada: Tiempo Completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés ,Portugués
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients? feedback to other teams. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you are passionate about helping clients and value competence, integrity, and teamwork.
– Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with
existing policies and procedures.
– Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely
– Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily.
– Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and
– File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines.
– Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to
expand our global customer base.
– Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products
and services for customers.
– Perform regular testing on our products and services.
– Collaborate with customer support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
Work from 11:00 am?8:00 pm every weekday.
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese
– Proficiency in oral and written English
What?s good to have
– University degree in marketing, computer science, or any related field
– Practical experience in technical customer support
– Experience in the financial services or IT industry
– Proficiency in additional languages other than the ones stated above
– Growth-inducing challenges
– Productive work atmosphere
– Cooperation, support, and empowerment
– Career progression opportunities
– Market-based salary
– Annual performance bonus
– Health benefits
– Casual dress code
Job date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:49:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Client #Support #Executive