Clinical Development Consultant, Site Engagement- Belgium-L
Job title: Clinical Development Consultant, Site Engagement- Belgium-L
Job description: Description:
Schedule: Contract, permanent
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Clinical Development Consultant, Site Engagement to join one of our partner companies, a large pharmaceutical company involved in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
Scope of the role:
The Clinical Development Consultant (CDC) is responsible for the management of clinical sites being considered and/or participating in Company clinical trials; inclusive of site identification and qualification, the timely delivery of clinical trial enrollment in accordance with scientific objectives, timely delivery of database locks, issues management at clinical trial sites, and ensuring inspection readiness at all times for assigned therapeutic area(s) within a region/country that enables global program delivery. This is achieved by the CDC’s accountability for comprehensive site management, leveraging of information/tools to make/have informed decisions and discussions.
The CDC is also responsible for oversight of vendor monitoring activities at clinical trial sites, including the identification, mitigation and escalation of significant findings and trends. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Clinical Investigator Management
- Accountable for activities required at clinical trial sites and by investigators and site staff participating in clients’ trials
- Accountable for comprehensive site management activities to ensure timely delivery of enrolment readiness, trial recruitment/enrolment and database locks; inclusive of performance management and issue mitigation, identification and resolution
- Responsible for identifying potential opportunities to accelerate trial enrolment, while driving to an unparalleled clinical trial/customer experience
- Accountable for the application of scientific, therapeutic area, and institutional/regional expertise to inform and ensure timely delivery of trial enrolment and quality data
- Accountable for the development of strategic institutional/site relationships to optimize the delivery of clinical trial programs; including across therapeutic areas where applicable
Clinical Trial Management
- Responsible for the development and implementation of applicable site risk plans to ensure delivery of clinical trial enrolment commitments and database locks
- Ensure site and country level inspection readiness at all times
- Leverage metrics to inform site/country/regional level decision making
- Work with internal and external teams to remove barriers to trial execution at a site and/or country level
- Responsible for understanding local treatment paradigms and standard of care to support targeted feasibility and strategic allocation of trials as required
- Provide vendor oversight for site monitoring activities at site/country level
Business Management and Engagement
- Establishes and develops strong professional relationships with active/potential clinical investigators to expand/maintain clinical research partnership opportunities and provide an unparalleled experience for participation in clients’ clinical trials.
- Cross functional collaboration and partnership to ensure alignment in priorities and deliver the portfolio
- Perform targeted sites prospecting in alignment with portfolio strategy & priority
- Maintain therapeutic and technical expertise to enable scientific discussions with the investigator and site personnel
- Serve as an effective communication “bridge” between sites, third party vendors and Company
- Influence and challenge internal and external factors in order to improve clinical research delivery
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or health-related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical research and strong working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
- Therapeutic expertise and knowledge of the clinical research landscape; ability to acquire and maintain therapeutic expertise to support portfolio needs
- Strong self-management and organizational skills; ability to manage workload, set personal priorities and adjust as needed
- Demonstrated strategic agility & broad business acumen
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors with ability to accept challenges, seek opportunities to remove barriers, influence without authority, and lead in areas of uncertainty
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and language skills (NL, FR and EN)
- Strong organizational/planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to enhance/improve customer experience
- Strong knowledge in country regulatory guidelines/requirements
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated decision-making ability
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions
- Travel required (50-75%)
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/jobs or please contact [email protected] for more information.
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key words: Clinical Development Consultant, Site Engagement management, Lead Clinical Research Associate, CPM, LCRA, Engagement Manager, Enrolment Manager, Engagement, Enrolment, Contract, Permanent, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical
Skills: Clinical Development Manager, CRO, Site Engagement Location: Belgium Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:54:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Clinical #Development #Consultant #Site #Engagement #BelgiumL