Clinical Research Associate (CRA) *** Russia Moscow *** Home based
Job title: Clinical Research Associate (CRA) *** Russia Moscow *** Home based
Job description: Clinical Research Associate (CRA) *** Russia Moscow *** Home based
Ref #: 27837
Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
- Participates in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team
* Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
* Attends/participates in investigator meetings as needed.
* Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs/WIs/IFUs and policies.
* Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
* Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
- Ensures site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) are adequate for trial conduct.
* Ensures that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate. For AEs/SAEs, ensures that they are consistent with all data collected and with the information in the source documents.
* Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in systems utilized for trial management (e.g. CTMS, eTMF/IF, Trial Master Source and Sharepoints).
* A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
* Must have experience in Clinical Research or equivalent qualification
* Must have 2-4 years CRA independent experience monitoring on site
* Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
* Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
* Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems. Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
* Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 00:56:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Clinical #Research #Associate #CRA #Russia #Moscow #Home #based