Co-operative Housing Ireland: Administration Support Team Manager
Job title: Co-operative Housing Ireland: Administration Support Team Manager
Job description: [Co-operative Housing Ireland]
ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT TEAM MANAGER
CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND
Co-operative Housing Ireland (CHI) is the national organisation
representing, promoting and developing co-operative housing in
Ireland. Since our foundation in **Apply on the website** we have
provided over 5,**Apply on the website** homes through homeownership,
shared ownership and social rented co-operatives. As an Approved
Housing Body (AHB), we work with various stakeholders in the housing
sector, including Local Authorities, Government, aspiring homeowners,
tenants and developers. We currently manage over 3,**Apply on the
website** homes across Ireland as well as providing a network of
childcare services in our communities.
CHI is seeking an “Administration Support Team Manager” to join
our Asset Management & Property Services Team on a full-time,
permanent basis. The role will be based in our Dublin West Office
located at **Apply on the website** Avondale Park, Mulhuddart, Dublin
**Apply on the website** and will report to the Head of Asset
Management & Property Services.
The Administration Support Team Manager will have responsibility for
establishing and managing the Asset Management & Property Services
Helpdesk which will become the focal point for the technical
resolution of all tenants (members) and housing officers’ property
or repair issues.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing the processes & procedures for the Asset Management &
Property Services Helpdesk in close coordination with the Head of
Asset Management & Property Services.
- Managing the day to day running of the Helpdesk ensuring that all
tenants (members) and housing officers’ calls are logged and
assigned to either a Maintenance Technician or a 3rd Party Contractor.
- Liaising with Maintenance Technicians and Contractors to ensure
satisfactory close out of issues.
- Ensuring that all tenants (members) or housing officers’
property issues are brought to resolution within the timeframes
specified in the Repairs and Maintenance Policy.
- Raising Work Orders and administratively managing these orders
through to invoice stage, ensuring correct coding to Subhead and
- Liaising with our 3rd party out of hours call service provider.
- Providing reports and metrics for Regional Asset Managers on the
performance of their Asset Management Teams.
- To ensure that all files are in order, complete and up-to date.
- To carry out regular surveys of tenant (member) satisfaction with
repairs carried out by contractors.
- To update information concerning properties, voids and stock
condition into the Castleton CRM System.
- To promote strong teamwork and communication.
- Input invoices on the Castleton CRM System.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Pass monthly journal entries and generate reports from the
Castleton CRM System.
- To generally ensure a pleasant and professional approach to
- Any other task that may be assigned by management.
- **Apply on the website** years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with and managing a team in an office setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
- Experience working with I.T. tools to assist with data management
and quality e.g. manipulating database tables and large datasets.
- Flexibility in approach to tasks.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland/EU.
- Knowledge and experience of working under GDPR.
- Experience in using CAFM or CRM software.
- Knowledge of Social Housing, Co-operative Housing, Approved
Housing Bodies, and/or the Charity, Not-For-Profit sectors would be an
Competitive salary commensurate with an applicant’s qualifications
Co-operative Housing Ireland offers a defined contribution pension
scheme. Employees have access to the scheme on successful completion
of their six-month probationary period.
TRAVEL & SUBSISTENCE
Travel and subsistence will be paid at CHI rates.
Annual leave will be **Apply on the website** days (exclusive of
public holidays), plus an additional 3 Privilege days per year.
Electronic Working Allowance is paid daily for remote working during
COVID **Apply on the website** pandemic.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Continuous professional development opportunities and relevant
training/education courses are supported by the Organisation.
5. SELECTION PROCESS
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews
based on applications and CVs submitted. The short-listing selection
criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in this
job description. Please note that all posts are subject to Garda
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**:**APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE** ON THURSDAY THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF
NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
HOW TO APPLY: INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A CV AND COVER
LETTER TO **Apply on the website**
(Co-operative Housing Ireland does not require the assistance of
recruitment agencies at this time).
_CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
_ALL DOCUMENTATION RECEIVED BY CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING IRELAND WILL BE
PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACTS & GENERAL DATA
PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR; **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**)._
We need : English (Good)
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 06:34:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Cooperative #Housing #Ireland #Administration #Support #Team #Manager