Co-worker Experience Manager – IKEA Korea Service Office
Job title: Co-worker Experience Manager – IKEA Korea Service Office
Job description: WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
Candidate profile (text) – Default language As a person you are passionate about people and has strong belief in leading the business through unlocking the potential of people. You are passionate about improving the everyday meeting with the customer through a great co-worker experience. You are role model for the IKEA culture and values. You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment. You appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational thinking.
You have knowledge of how to implement long-term plans, according to set budgets and goals. You know how to plan, attract, grow, deploy, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA. you have knowledge of how to analyse data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making. You have knowledge about defining, assessing and influencing values and behaviours to create a cultural environment that is conducive for the co-workers, the business and other relevant stakeholders. You have knowledge of equality, diversity & inclusion policies and standards in the entire value chain, working with equality, diversity & inclusion in a systematic way, and making it a competitive advantage that contributes to positive change in society. You understand analysing and benchmarking programs, strategies and initiatives for rewarding and benefitting co-workers. You know the the latest HR trends, developments and innovations that can help IKEA to gain insights to better operate as a HR organisation
You have ability to demonstrates general leadership ability and effectiveness in leading multiple specialist teams with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks. You know how to apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve organisational goals and objectives. You are strong at develop virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives.
You will take action without needing direction from others – ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a team-player. You express ideas and opinions effectively with ability to influence and inspire.
For this role we believe you need to have proven record of developing people and organisations, minimum 7 years of experience in Human Resources, minimum 5 year of experience covering several of the areas within Co-worker Experience scope (e.g. Total Rewards, People Planning, and Equality Diversity & Inclusion etc.)
Key responsibilities (title) A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Key responsibilities (text) In the role as Co-worker Experience Manager, you are responsible for Localise and implement INGKA Group Co-worker Experience framework, approach and process as well as co-creating with the Centre of Expertise to deliver a great co-worker experience that is consistent and meaningful across the country organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity
- Works with other People & Culture functions to challenge them to identify opportunities to improve and make the co-worker experience consistent for all co-workers in the country
- Coordinates with the Centre of Expertise for Co-worker Experience at INGKA Group to localise, lead and implement the INGKA Co-worker Experience concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in the country
- Responsible for transmission of country Co-worker Experience needs to the Centre of Expertise, providing the country perspective in co-creation of frameworks, approach and process
- Contributes to delivering on the People strategy with responsibility for co-worker relationship including Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, Mobility, Meet and Travel, & People Planning
- Leads and develops a strategically focused Country Co-worker Experience team and ensures that the team works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company
- Establishes a high standard of excellence within the function – striving for delivery of a great co-worker experience through a consistent and meaningful experience for the many
In this role you will report to the Country People and Culture Manager.
If you have job specific questions please contact Maria Chun
This role is located in Service Office IKEA Korea.
Team vision ( title) ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Team vision (text) IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
Let’s connect QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
Let´s connect If you have general questions regarding recruitment, please contact to
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Location: 서울시 – 경기도 광명시
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:43:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Coworker #Experience #Manager #IKEA #Korea #Service #Office