Commercial Finance Manager
Job title: Commercial Finance Manager
Company: Mondelēz İnternational
Job description: Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A. You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within Turkey Business Unit. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to identify/execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
Commercial Finance Manager is the leader of the team which drives business performance management.
You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of Turkey commercial team. You will support the Senior Manager in preparing business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution, support delivery of overall objectives, offering valuable business analysis & strategic planning and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting. You also have 3 direct reports.
- +3 years Commercial Finance or FP&A managerial experience in an international FMCG company is required.
- Strong business partner attitude to support commercial functions.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English.
- Customer & Consumer oriented mindset.
- RGM experience is a plus.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance each day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We are the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Oreo, Milka, Yubileynoye, Dirol and Halls.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance Planning & Performance Management
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:12:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Commercial #Finance #Manager