Commercial Sales Engineer – Denmark
Job title: Commercial Sales Engineer – Denmark
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Maintain and develop sales in territory for the defined products and services. Ensure that the annual sales target will be met within established policy guidelines. Key responsibilities * Develop sales plans for defined responsibility and achieve annual sales target.
- Implement the defined sales strategies to ensure future growth of the company in a competitive environment.
- Responsible for sales in a well defined market.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical and commercial demands and develop a thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Within a defined responsibility, maintain a high level of awareness of responsible existing and potential customers and develop contacts with new customers, promoting at all times the best possible company image.
- Provide technical and commercial offers and solutions to resolve problems and win new business.
- Recognize and communicate sales opportunities, maximizing price and terms realized for services and products offered.
- Provide an accurate monthly sales forecast for defined responsibility.
- Actively work as a team with sales and technical colleagues, providing backup as required.
- Deals with day-to-day business issues and gets support when necessary.
The geographic placement of the role is flexible.
Focus un existing client basePosition with flexible placement within Denmark
In this position, you will be working in a consultative sales position, meaning that you will need to understand the clients’ needs and explain how Chemviron’s products may provide solution. Because of this, it is important that you are interested in working with sales but also that you have some understanding of chemistry, in order to be able to provide knowledgeable advise. Recommended requirements for the position : – University degree in chemistry, engineering or equivalent – 2 years experience in a Sales position – Effective communication and negotiation skills – Openness to extensive territory travel – Fluency in Danish and English
Chemviron is an international manufacturer of activated carbon, carbon filters, purification systems and filter aids, with applications including drinking water treatment, air purification, and sugar decolouring or purification. Chemviron, a Kuraray company and the European Operations of Calgon Carbon Corporation, is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of activated carbons, filter aids, innovative treatment systems and services for optimising production processes and safely purifying the environment. Over 100 different types of activated carbon are available for applications including drinking water, wastewater, sweetener, pharmaceutical, air and gas purification (natural gas and biogas). With mobile service equipment we can deliver activated carbon quickly and efficiently. The company also offer Europe’s largest reactivation capability for the recycling of spent carbons. Chemviron also does its bit for the environment! With dedicated facilities for food/drinking water or industrial/environmental spent carbon reactivation located in Belgium and the UK, we can provide custom and pool recycling for the majority of water, food or industrial granular activated carbon. Through activated carbon reactivation we recycle spent material, thus protecting natural resources whilst significantly reducing carbon dioxide emissions compared with fresh activated carbon supply and disposal. From drinking water and wastewater treatment, to odour control, to chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing or processing, Chemviron has the experience and capabilities that provide value to your business every day, anywhere in the world.
This is an opportunity to join an international company in a role where you get to work very independently while also having the support of a manager based abroad.
Location: Fredericia, Syddanmark
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 22:14:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Commercial #Sales #Engineer #Denmark