Communications Specialist, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Activity, Jakarta, Indonesia
Job title: Communications Specialist, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Activity, Jakarta, Indonesia
Job description: Communications Specialist,
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Activity,
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 40-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at .
In coordination with the Panagora Group, Management Systems International (MSI) will implement the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform for USAID/Indonesia. The Indonesia MEL Platform team will deliver technical, consulting, and advisory services related to monitoring, evaluation and learning and other relevant short, medium, and long-term technical expertise to USAID/Indonesia. MSI will be an integral part of the Panagora team assembled to support the implementation of the USAID/Indonesia Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS), as well as its projects and activities.
**Please note: Only Indonesian citizens are eligible for this position
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for supporting implementation of USAID/Indonesia Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Platform Activity’s Strategic Knowledge Management and Communications Plan. The Specialist will also support the technical staff with success stories, work with USAID press office and coordinate events related to communicating USAID’s impact in Indonesia. This is a full-time position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Support implementation of USAID/Indonesia Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Platform Activity’s Strategic Knowledge Management and Communications Plan
- Create fact sheets, newsletters, infographics, and other products in support of the communications strategy of the Activity
- Ensure that all deliverables, trainings and technical reports comply with USAID’s Branding and Marking Plan
- Support technical staff in identifying success stories
- Develop and edit success stories for publication
- Coordinate events related to USAID in Indonesia
- Manage content in external and internal websites and social media pages
- Maintain effective communications with USAID, other partner organizations and stakeholders, including timely response to requests for information
- Plan and facilitate workshops on topics such as branding compliance, how to write success stories, capturing compelling photos, etc.
- Participate in team building, capacity building, and work planning activities to promote and support best practices in knowledge management and communication
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field required, master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years of experience in communications
- Experience with development projects or donors preferred
- Knowledge of communication theory and practice
- Experience developing, designing, and producing content for print and digital media
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Strong computer skills in a full range of software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and/or other graphics programs, and webinar platforms (e.g., Adobe Connect, WebEx, Skype for Business)
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Indonesian fluency required
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
To apply: Please visit our website,
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:12:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Communications #Specialist #Monitoring #Evaluation #Learning #MEL #Platform #Activity #Jakarta #Indonesia