Consultant in Health & Public Service – Norway
Job title: Consultant in Health & Public Service – Norway
Job description: Job Description
Accenture is looking for ambitious and engaged consultants who would like to be part of transforming the Health and Public Sector.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
Would you like to be part of the journey in modernizing and digitalizing the public sector by using new technology such as AI, Analytic solutions, Cloud, Internet of Things and Big Data?
Would you like to advise our clients on how they can benefit from faster delivery models and the consequences this will have on their business, or how they can combine modernizing of legacy solutions and at the same time deliver quick winnings?
Would you like to participate in projects where we implement new effective organization design? Would you like to be part of creating solutions that make cultural and behavioral change possible for the future workforce? Our work is very varied, and we face exciting challenges in our everyday work. We are an ambitious team that works together in order to reach new goals and create great results for our clients.
Read more of the job description
Hold deg oppdatert på teknologitrender og hvordan vi jobber med digital omstilling.
- Relevant higher education
- You have 2 to 8 years relevant experience from ITproject management or advisory, preferably within the public sector
- You have experience working on organizational development projects
- You have good insight in project methods and experience with lean project implementation
- You have very good written and verbal skills in Norwegian and English
- You have experience from the consulting industry
- You have experience with implementation and change management
- You have experience with reporting, followup and non-conformance handling in big and complex projects
- You have held team leader responsibilities or the responsibility of further development of infrastructure, e.g. implementation of Cloud or DevOps
- Certifications such as Prince2, TOGAF, ITIL or COBIT
Why should you work in Accenture Health & Public Services?
- We are driven by delivering value for our clients in the public sector – something that impacts us all and where the challenges are big
- We have successfully completely some of the largest transformations in the Norwegian public sector
- We have a unique indepth competency which is indispensable when managing complex changes
- We have a solid quality apparatus and best practice, including advisors across most disciplines who are involved in program implementation
- We offer a cuttingedge approach to delivery methods and IT-operations models
What can we offer?
- Meaningful work for exciting clients
- A strong professional environment and exciting project roles
- A good working environment with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Building competency in line with the technological development
- Competitive salary and good terms and conditions, share savings and health insurance
- A wellequipped exercise room, bicycle parking in the basement, a good canteen, active corporate sports team and company cabins
- Volunteer projects through Corporate Citizenship, Women in Norwaynetwork, Parent Club, Diversity-network
- An exciting and varied working day in a leading company in constant development
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application; please attach your CV, application letter and your educational documents including grades.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway OR Accenture Recruitment Sweden
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Location: Lysaker, Viken
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:46:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Consultant #Health #Public #Service #Norway