Job title: Content Assistant
Company: AD Practitioners LLC
Job description: Ad Practitioners, LLC is an internet-based company, with headquarters in Dorado, Puerto Rico. Thanks to our consumers and team members, we have turned into one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the Caribbean. Each year, millions of people visit our portfolio of brands, which includes Money.com and ConsumersAdvocate.org, for news, information, and recommendations on some of life’s most important financial decisions.
As the Content Assistant, you’ll support the daily execution of our editorial calendars under the direction of the Managing Editor. You will be in charge of the maintenance of departmental content databases and the editorial production pipeline by publishing daily articles on multiple digital properties using our CMS/WordPress platforms.
You will be responsible for formatting and publishing all editorial articles, including post-publishing quality assurance and ensuring best practices are in place to protect our sites from SEO cannibalization.
We are a fun, creative, and transparent organization, where everyone has access to our executive team, learning important business skills, taking part in major decisions, and experiencing life in a rapidly growing online media environment. We offer generous benefits including health care, dental, retirement matching, and even catered lunches!
- Assists with formatting and publishing of editorial articles
- Supports the Content team in planning, executing, and tracking the content calendar as well as developing publishing processes
- Implements content quality assurance, including best SEO practices to avoid cannibalization
- Cross-references final articles with SEO guidelines to ensure all requirements have been met
- Among other responsibilities related to the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or a related fields
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in publishing, marketing, or writing, preferably for online publications
- Advanced English writing skills
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and tools
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Collaborative & comfortable working with other team members
- Strong research, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with WordPress preferred
Ad Practitioners LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Dorado, PR
Job date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 04:20:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!