Content Marketing Manager (Global Role Based in New Zealand)
Job title: Content Marketing Manager (Global Role Based in New Zealand)
Job description: CONTENT & CREATIVITY
Actionstep is a fast growing, dynamic Saas business with a global customer base and team. We specialize in the delivery of Legal Practice Management software to ambitious law firms around the globe.
We are looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Manager to deliver on our content strategy, utilizing a broad mix of written, visual and audio content formats. This is a global role and can be based in New Zealand or the US. This role will be fundamental to engaging mid-marketing law firm prospects on topics aligned with their interests and our goals for market growth. You will have the support of our marketing leadership and empowered to make the role your own. This is a role for a pro-active, creative content marketer looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing global Saas business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Strategy execution: Deliver on our content strategy, to develop content in a range of formats, such as articles, whitepapers, video, case-studies, infographics, on topics aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals for brand position, lead generation and sales effectiveness.
- Content planning: Develop a content creation calendar to support content strategy and communicate regularly to stakeholders/contributors
- Content creation: Identifying inputs for content (e.g. internal team, customers), briefing, interviewing, drafting, coordinating feedback & sign off from leadership.
- Sales Enablement: Working closely with our sales team to develop messaging in support of our USPs and positioning versus competitors.
- Contributor management: Oversee coordination of contributors (internal and external) to content production. Brief contributors on audience, topics, requirements and well informed on content creation process. Liaise with content writers to ensure brand & tone consistency.
- Editing & proofing: Edit, proofread and improve content written by other teams, partners or contracted parties
- Distribution: Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic. Work with others on the team on content campaign design.
- Ideation: Analyse market trends to identify new themes and topics to consider for content strategy
- Content versioning: Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout. Oversee recutting of content for different purposes e.g. shorter/longer versions, graphical versions, geo-specific versions
- Lead engagement: Analyze audience engagement metrics and lead delivery from content campaigns. Adjust approach as required.
- SEO: Work closely with digital marketing manager to align with SEO strategy
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Prior experience: Prior work experience as a Content manager (4+ years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Engaging colleagues and external parties to deliver exceptional raw-content
- Relevant industry experience: A legal marketing, corporate or technology background will help short-cut learning-in time
- SEO savvy: A strong grasp of effective SEO tactics and how content can support improved SEO
- Writing skills: Engaging, compelling business writing skills in English (samples will be requested)
- Attention to detail: Proof-reading, grammar, structure and flow are key to high quality content production
- Organizational skills: While creativity is key, being organized and self-managed is critical to be able to deliver on multiple content projects
- Educational preferences: BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
JOIN OUR FANTASTIC WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Flexible working
- Wear what you like to work.
- Take your birthday off.
- Friday afternoon socials and frequent team building events.
- Outstanding offices in great locations.
- Relaxed and friendly team who genuinely care about each other
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
Expected salary: $60000 – 85000 per year
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:16:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Content #Marketing #Manager #Global #Role #Based #Zealand