Contract: Field Process Optimization Engineer
Job title: Contract: Field Process Optimization Engineer
Job description: Looking for Field Process Optimization Engineer for our client in Oman. This is a rotation job of 29 days on/27 days off
- Provide operation and process engineering support to operate, monitor and troubleshoot the process to ensure operation is within operating envelopes, optimized and minimize the oil deferment.
- Provide the facilities input to well management team in daily production reviews in order to identify and implement opportunities to further optimize the production system.
- Auditing of compliance with design operating envelopes
- Regular support to Operations on plant performance issues and operating envelope
- Conduct debottlenecking and optimization studies in support of Operations
- Initiate and provide process engineering support for raising of Field Change Proposals (FCP’s).
- Optimize chemicals consumption and ensure their qualities.
- Provide Process Engineering support to operations team during troubleshooting, start up, shutdown, root cause analyses, risk assessments, job hazard analyses, operating procedure development, etc.
- Proactively monitor plant performance to identify opportunities to optimise production and reduce oil deferment.
- In depth analyses of the events/trips that cause oil deferment
- Develop ideas and/or economically attractive proposals on how to improve the operation and/or debottleneck plant constraints.
- Notify stakeholders of actual performance problems.
- Provide process engineering support and input to projects and business plan
- Participate in HAZOPs, Design Reviews, IPFs etc.
- Identify and implement energy optimisation opportunities.
- To coach/train Process optimization engineer.
- Adhere to all HSE standards and specification
- Process Engineering Degree (BSc or MSC) with minimum 10 years in Oil and Gas industries with a minimum 7 years’ experience as Process optimization engineer
- Experience in oil, gas facilities, process utilities and produced water systems.
- Process Safety Management knowledge in Oil and Gas Operations.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debottlenecking process facilities.
- Hands on experience in process simulation such as UNISIM and PIPESI
- Experience in process sizing (e.g. production separator, relief valves, control valves, line sizing and hydraulics).
- Knowledge of relevant international standard such as API, NACE and ASEM
- Highly developed language skills in written and spoken skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of taking initiative.
- Previous Middle East experience essential (local experience is a plus)
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:51:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Contract #Field #Process #Optimization #Engineer