Contract: Gas Utilisation Project Manager
Job title: Contract: Gas Utilisation Project Manager
Job description: My client who is into E&P operator side is looking for a Gas Utilisation Project Manager to join their muscat based office in Oman.
- Residential position.
- Accommodation provided
- Manage gas utilization project, this includes defining objectives, analysing needs, planning and implementation, risk assessment, and operationalizing solutions The project Manager will oversee all aspects of the Project in accordance with an agreed Project Management Plan and will ensure that all deliverables satisfy the defined quality, time and budget.
- The candidate will manage; FEED development, preparation of the EPC tender package and manage the execution of the Project in compliance to the project management stage gate process, the approved Scope, Budget, Schedule, Quality and HSSE requirement.
- Lead a multi-functioned team.
- Manage the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) development.
- Leading the preparation of the EPC Tender Package post completion of the FEED package.
- Leading the planning, budgeting, acquisition of the Project.
- Managing the project to complete on time, within budget and within scope.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate change management process.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the interface and relationship between all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimize project risks and other issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Adhere to the Project Management stage gate process.
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals and stakeholders.
- Develop test plans and manage test execution to ensure delivered outcomes are of high quality.
- Resolve, provide leadership in resolution of inter discipline conflicts and set priorities.
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables.
- Preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Update man power projection plan liaise with Projects and engineering manager for allocation of suitable resources.
- Ensure preparation of monthly project status reports, participate in Project review meetings including external review meetings.
- Monitor project Budget, Value Of Work Done (VOWD), Forecast and Expenditure.
- Ensure team is motivated and promote an atmosphere for continuous improvement.
- To coach/train Fresh Project Engineers.
- Adhere to all HSE standards and specification.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in oil and gas related design, construction, and implementation work in major gas to power projects.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing the execution of Gas to Power Projects.
- Bachelor degree in Process, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferably with Projects Management qualifications.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Have comprehensive experience of multi – discipline interfaces and have the interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non – technical staff.
- Conversant with relevant international standards and Codes or Practice and their application to design, procurement, and construction activities.
- Sound knowledge of design engineering in relation to the project cycle including relevant industry codes and standards, and the HSSE aspects of oil and gas design / construction.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 08:10:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Contract #Gas #Utilisation #Project #Manager