Contract & Procurement Manager (Zurich or Remote in Switzerland)
Job title: Contract & Procurement Manager (Zurich or Remote in Switzerland)
Job description: The purpose of this role is to support the Legal and Finance teams.
As a Contract & Procurement Manager, you will support the sourcing, procurement, contract assurance, implementation and post-contract management activities. This will involve working closely with business stakeholders to create and execute short and long-term procurement strategies, which will best position Beekeeper to maximise value delivery and minimise risk through cost saving, revenue generation or improved procurement and contract operations.
- Reporting Line: Mel Mallam (Head of Legal) & Christian Anderegg (VP Finance)
- Hiring Locations: Zurich, Berlin or Krakow – or Remote in Switzerland, Germany or Poland
- Prepare and edit contracts for sourcing and the purchase of services for Beekeeper globally. These agreements include purchase agreements such as framework services agreements, purchase orders, statements of work, technology license agreements, and development agreements.
- Support due diligence, drafting, negotiation, analysis/review, redlining, documentation and processing of contracts.
- Support the legal department with contract administration
- Build the future-state procurement contract management process and drive related work streams with varying complexity.
- Lead, support or serve as subject matter expert in the development of contract admin and scaled support operations, the design of new contract processes, and/or the implementation of a contract lifecycle management system.
- Support and maintain all necessary agreed processes for supplier management, claims management, benefits and savings and continuous improvement targets whilst meeting all contract, regulatory, risk-reward and exit strategy requirements
- Support the operational owners of contracts in their day-to-day accountabilities driving supplier performance
- Act as a key point of reference between the Legal and the Finance team for procurement related matters
- Enhance the strong relations and collaboration between the Legal department and other departments (including Sales, SalesOps, IT Engineering)
- Negotiating commercial aspects of contracts to obtain best price and service. Escalating any complex discussions to the relevant stakeholder (Legal, Finance, etc.). Proactively identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Support the delivery through compliance with relevant regulations for procurement but to also encourage the adoption of the most commercially sensible approach, whilst remaining compliant
- Build and maintain supplier relationships; hold suppliers accountable to deliver contractual commitments.
What we look for in you
- 2+ years of experience in procurement of contract management
- Experience preparing and negotiating commercial terms, understanding of common legal terms in procurement contracts and working with Legal
- Solid experience in claim management and procurement contract-related commercial and legal issues and the possible impact
- Fluent in English and German
- Great attention to detail. Systematic and structured work style
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude in a rapidly changing environment and effectively copes with ambiguous scenarios
- Takes ownership of challenges and drives them to prompt resolution.
- LLB, JD or Paralegal or similar
- Working towards professional qualifications e.g. MRICS, CIPS, APM, CEng or willingness to commit to pursuing
- Proven work experience in the Software/SaaS sector with flair for technology
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:13:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Contract #Procurement #Manager #Zurich #Remote #Switzerland