Job title: Contracts Biller
Company: HCL GUATEMALA, SOCIEDAD ANONIMA
Job description: Descripción * Responsible for the ongoing integrity and revision of maintenance contract records. Primary responsibilities include the research and resolution of maintenance coverage, billing issues and answering and responding to internal/customer questions regarding contracts billing.
- Provide customer and sales support regarding maintenance contract pricing, alternative contract options, billing questions/revisions, contract cancellations and problem resolution.
- Work closely with Electronic Data Collection (EDC) and Sales teams to resolve any maintenance contract set-up/structure issues that may prevent the set-up process.
- Monitor contract pricing and renewals.
- Create/maintain equipment records and create new customer records.
- Create and update spreadsheets in SharePoint.
- Set-up MFP and MPS maintenance contracts in EA.
- Review, research and process contract credits and re-bills.
- Responsible for weekly forecast/activity reporting.
- Will take and make calls
- Back office and Billing experience preferred
Requerimientos * Educación Mínima: Educación Básica Secundaria
- Años de experiencia: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: entre 22 y 69 años
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Expected salary: 5000 per month
Location: Ciudad de Guatemala
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 06:48:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!