Coordinador de Servicio Médico
Job title: Coordinador de Servicio Médico
Company: Mondelēz International
Job description: Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and manage the site health program, including safety inspections, ergonomics training and ergonomics assessments, to drive a reduction in work and non work related injuries. You will as well undertake management of testing programs required by local legislation
How you will contribute
- Provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and effectively manage the site health program, including managing work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses
- Coordinate preventative health and wellness programs to drive a reduction in work related injuries
- Provide Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients
- Support the development of health related policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the site including the delivery of training where necessary
- Management , maintenance and administration of medical equipment and consumables in line with legal and medical standards including audit of equipment and storing, dispensing, administering and safe disposal of medicines
- Assess plant risk for health issues or any occupational related illness, acting upon the assessment and controlling them through proper preventive measures
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursing practitioner
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation or related discipline
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements
Objetivo de la Posición: Responsable de coordinar, planear, implementar y hacer seguimiento a las actividades relacionadas con los servicios médicos clínicos y de salud ocupacional, Responsable de la implementación de los estándares corporativos de salud Mondelez orientadas a cumplir con las metas establecidas de prevención y atención de afecciones por enfermedad o accidentes para el mantenimiento de la salud integral de los empleados y trabajadores de la planta en todas sus áreas y en la evaluación médica ocupacional para selección de nuevo personal. Desempeñar en paralelo las funciones correspondientes a miembro del pilar de salud, seguridad y ambiente.
- Médico Cirujano, graduado en universidad venezolana o en universidad extranjera con reválida nacional de título para el ejercicio profesional.
- Estudios de Postgrado en Salud Ocupacional.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International’s Latin America region includes a unique market in Venezuela. Despite the challenging political and economic environment, Mondelez International’s 1,448 colleagues in the country proudly represent a diverse group of people committed to fulfilling the company’s purpose— offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. Venezuela’s corporate headquarters is located Caracas with manufacturing plants in Valencia and Barquisimeto. The Venezuelan consumer prefers us because we make their favorite cookie, Oreo, in addition to brands such as Social Club (a brand born in Venezuela), our local jewel, Sorbeticos, and Cheez Whiz, a top seller in the country.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Health, Safety & Environment
Location: Barquisimeto, Edo. Lara
Job date: Fri, 07 May 2021 23:19:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Coordinador #Servicio #Médico