Coordinator, Production Management (Series/Film) – Korea
Job title: Coordinator, Production Management (Series/Film) – Korea
Job description: Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it’s a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator, Production Management (series/film) in Korea to help manage our series/film slate of Local Language Originals being produced in Korean from a production perspective. Responsibilities include establishing and curating vendor & staff/crew relations, reviewing budgets and supporting/suggesting best practices from pre production through delivery.
The position will work closely with our Creative, Post Production and other internal teams along with our local series producers to ensure the efficient delivery of the series.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. S/he will report to the Director of Production Management team in Korea.
This role will be the operational core of the creative team; expected to manage both internal and external parties for optimum efficiency and the successful launch of our Netflix Series/Film titles. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage the workflow of incoming material submissions of pertinent materials in relation to titles and evaluate incoming submissions in proprietary Netflix systems.
- Act as the liaison with various departments and production partners to coordinate information sharing and address incoming and outgoing requests.
- Meticulously maintain calendaring of all key dates and deadlines related to titles, including tracking resubmissions and schedules.
- Cross-check and assist the internal creative-related tasks
- Evaluate and provide coverage of incoming assigned material.
- Provide secondary creative thought partnership to the creative executives on projects as needed.
- High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in execution of projects.
- Proven to be agile to evolving needs and responsibilities of the team
- Demonstrates curiosity, selflessness, good judgment, and strong creative thinking skills
- Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious, with great calm and a good sense of humor
- BA/BS required
- Studio or media-focused experience required
- Fluency in English and Korean required
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:25:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Coordinator #Production #Management #SeriesFilm #Korea