Corporate Communications Manager Norway
Job title: Corporate Communications Manager Norway
Job description: Position Qualifications
- University degree in Communications, Politics, PR, Media or Journalism, or similar
- A post-graduate qualification in any of the disciplines above would be a bonus
- More than five years of experience in a PR, communications or journalism role (if you have less experience than this but can nonetheless demonstrate you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you)
- Experience of working within the Maritime industry would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Must possess native, or near-native fluency in Norwegian and have native-level English proficiency, both verbally and written
- Excellent writing, presentation, and organization skills
- Must have experience in issue and/or crisis management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an international, virtual team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Next-level storyteller
- Thrive on working with media
- Solution-oriented problem-solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative
- A clear communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to experiment and test new concepts, channels and strategies
- Be comfortable working on multiple initiatives at the same time, prioritizing effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Eye for detail, while keeping the focus on the big picture
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
Please submit your CV in English with cover letter and examples of your texts.
For further information please contact:
Tomas Barrett, Global Head of Corporate Communications, +49 1758853545
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: Høvik, Viken
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 03:47:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Corporate #Communications #Manager #Norway