Country Manager – Indonesia
Job title: Country Manager – Indonesia
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, this role will have full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of Indonesia. Working closely with an established team, you will lead and drive the company’s strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop their capabilities. You will be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships and would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Managing the sales, marketing and operations team, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach. As a key leadership and transformational role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continue to progress and prosper in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
Strategic and commercial leadership roleOmni-channel consumer business
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- Relevant and extensive working experience in the FMCG/Retail/Luxury sectors in a leadership capacity
- A strong level of business and commercial acumen, particularly in omni-channel retail and distribution, and a deep understanding of the business’ local market and consumer behaviour
- Experience in managing e-commerce channel and operations would be an advantage
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed P&L
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a ‘hands-on’ approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
Our client is one of the most recognised organisation in this region and is well-known for its network and establishment in the consumer goods and retail sector. As a continued interest to further expand and take on market share in Indonesia, they are currently looking to appoint a Country Manager to lead the next phase of expansion and transformation.
As part of the senior leadership team in Asia Pacific, you have a unique opportunity to be fully responsible for this business in Indonesia of a leading organisation with direct impact on performance. You will be part of a fast pace multicultural team that are passionate for the brands they represent. Strong springboard for future career opportunities in Asia Pacific.
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 02:58:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Country #Manager #Indonesia