Country Manager (m/f/d) Ireland
Job title: Country Manager (m/f/d) Ireland
Company: TIER Mobility
Job description: THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 150+ cities across 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Working with towns and cities to make them more livable is at the heart of TIER’s business. We are looking for a senior leader to build our business in Ireland from the ground up. You will be responsible for understanding deeply the needs of our towns and cities, establishing long-term, trust-based relationships with our key local stakeholders, setting our strategy, and executing on the ground to drive safe, sustainable growth across the country.
What you will do:
Set and deliver TIER’s Strategy and Operations in Ireland
- Take the lead in defining TIER’s Ireland commercial, policy, and operational priorities; project manage initiatives and be accountable for outcomes and the P&L
- Be hands-on in setting up, running, and scaling our operations across Ireland; starting with Ireland’s very first e-scooter operation at Dublin City University, but expanding to new vehicles (e-bikes) and new business models
- Identify and establish partnerships with local and national businesses to support TIERs commercial objectives
Grow TIER’s presence across towns and cities
- Build long term, trust-based relationships with local Transport Officials and Councillors; ensure that their priorities, problems, and motivations are understood
- Increase TIERs reach into new towns and cities and grow existing business sustainably, support TIER’s response to service tenders or licence applications
- Advocate for the benefits of micro-mobility and communicate effectively TIER’s unique value proposition, tailoring it to best meet the unique circumstances of every town and city
- Capitalise on opportunities to expand the reach of TIER services
Be the critical link between the Ireland, the UK and HQ:
- Be a key linkage with TIERs global business and functional leaders; help coordinate country Operational, Marketing Public Policy managers to ensure alignment with the overall country strategy
- Ensure agile and effective communication between central, headquarters, and local teams in a fast-paced environment; giving on-the-ground feedback on execution, developing strategy and tactics, and ensuring appropriate allocation of resources
Build a high-performing team from the ground up
- Develop our strategy, priorities, objectives and then track performance against KPIs
- Hire, manage, and mentor a diverse and inclusive team of commercial and operational professionals across Ireland
- Lead from the front, but do not be afraid to get hands-on and work alongside people at all levels
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly adept at stakeholder management, forming long-term trust-based relationships and effective communication
- Experience working within a Transport, Local Authority environment or mobility operations highly desired
- Proven track record and strong business acumen; building and running operations, establishing partnerships and stakeholder relationships, and hiring and managing a team
- Imaginative and adept at identifying and seizing opportunities
- Degree or masters from a top-tier university or business school
- 10+ years of experience in consulting, transport, sales, or in a startup/entrepreneurial role (including some hands-on operations experience)
- Prior experience in the mobility, transport, B2B sales, or transport policy is preferred
- Organised and structured mentality; comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:32:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Country #Manager #mfd #Ireland