Country Manager, Philippines
Job title: Country Manager, Philippines
Company: Coda Payments
Job description: What we do
Coda Payments ( ) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site – .
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Establish and manage partnerships with payments companies and digital product distributors like e-commerce sites, arranging for them to collect payments for Coda and its network of digital content publishers or to distribute digital gaming products to their users
- Propose marketing activities for Codashop
- Engage with Codashop users and advocate for product development to meet their needs internally
- Serve as a liaison between Coda’s other functions and our suppliers and other partners in the Philippines
- 8+ years experience in a top-tier consulting firm, venture capital / private equity firm / investment banking, and / or high growth startup
- Strong interest in gaming and a strategic marketer with entrepreneurial drive
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business is preferred; MBA is a plus
- Fluent in English and Tagalog
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Sound understanding in the tax, legal, and regulatory dimensions of a cross-border business
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 00:27:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Country #Manager #Philippines