CQV Engineer – Valais, Switzerland
Job title: CQV Engineer – Valais, Switzerland
Job description: CQV Engineer – Valais, Switzerland
Rate: Attractive DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12-18 months
Are you looking for new contract work as a CQV engineer in Switzerland? Have you worked previously in an engineering role within the pharmaceutical industry? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
Leap29 are working with a reputable company who have an upcoming project in the Valais region. In this 12-18-month contract, you will use your expertise to deliver EPC projects within the Pharmaceutical market.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct GMP Risk Assessments, with a focus on FMEA
- Ensure that products meet ISPE guidelines
- Prepare and complete FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Complete Design Review and Design Qualification protocol preparation, execution and follow up
- Take responsibility for organising and evaluating daily verifications and tasks, tracking their progress
- Contribute to the preparation of final reports to the end-user
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering principle
- English speaking and writing. German speaking would be desirable
- Great communication skills. Must be a team player
- Sound knowledge of safety within GMP
- Understanding of technical documents such as URS, FDS, Layouts and P&IDs
If you are looking for your next project assignment and this is of interest to you- please send across your CV to [email protected]
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 22:55:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CQV #Engineer #Valais #Switzerland