CRA / Senior CRA (Russia) – Full Service
Job title: CRA / Senior CRA (Russia) – Full Service
Job description: This role is working in our core clinical site management function. The team works with multiple sponsors across a multitude of therapy areas and phases giving you the opportunity to improve and develop your experience. With strategic site relationship managers supporting you throughout your role this is a fantastic opportunity for you to embed yourself in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Site management and monitoring activities UK wide
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- You should be life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- You’ve handled multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount with strong communication, written and presentation skills.
What We Offer / USPs
- We invest in keeping our teams stable so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation
- We can offer flexibility regarding site locations to minimize travel and employees have the option to be home or office based. We can also consider candidates looking for a 4 day working week
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of new medicines development
- IQVIA has access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. Next generation clinical development!
- As a CRA you will receive an iPad and use of key developments such as site visit app’s, site visit report app’s that allow CRA’s to do their day job more efficiently.
- FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other “protected status.”
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:33:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CRA #Senior #CRA #Russia #Full #Service