Customer Contact Centre Manager, IKEA Malaysia (Up to 24 months contract)
Job title: Customer Contact Centre Manager, IKEA Malaysia (Up to 24 months contract)
Job description: Company Description
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
As a Customer Contact Centre Manager, you are expected to uphold and develop ethics and company values whilst being a business-minded and customer-focused enthusiast who supports in securing the IKEA brand and our vision of “Creating a better everyday life for the many people’.
- You will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through effective use of resources to support the IKEA stores in Malaysia and Singapore.
- You plan and implement the contact centre strategies and operations, carry out needs assessment, set and meet performance targets.
- You organise resources to meet demand, forecast and analyse data against budget, act on reports related to performance levels and service quality.
- You lead by example and proactively engage in building the competence of your team.
- You know your business processes and how the users and customers perceive their situation.
- You will report to the Customer Contact Centre Manager IKEA SEA.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role in customer support and operations or call centre.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and you have the ability to drive change, and work both at a strategic & tactical level.
- You are self-motivated, level-headed, assertive and have a strong desire to initiate change.
- You have a high ability to prioritise balance between business and customers’ needs.
Please apply by 25 June 2021.
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:14:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Customer #Contact #Centre #Manager #IKEA #Malaysia #months #contract