Customer Experience Process Senior Analyst (Costa Rica)
Job title: Customer Experience Process Senior Analyst (Costa Rica)
Job description: Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit:
About the role.
The Process Specialist will be responsible for setup and create Customer Services flows in order to generate the best Customer Experience. The ideal candidate must have strong organization and prioritization skills. The role will demonstrate leadership in multskills projects and initiatives.
- Lead strategic projects of customer service area
- Structure and design customer service workflow for new business using management techniques, best practices & strategy including the use of a Business Management Model (BMM);
- Examine existing and future business processes and work with internal groups globally to drive/assist in continuous improvement
- Recognizing and addressing organizational barriers to ensure the future success of ongoing improvement programs;
- Work with multifunctional teams in order to improve customer experience;
- Ensure that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate;
The successful applicant
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Background in Engineering and or proved experience working with processes and Customer Improvement.
- Deep experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Black/Green Belt certification is preferred) .
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, multitask, and prioritize own work to meet deadlines.
- Must be customer focused and possess the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problem.s
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail;
Location: Costa Rica
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:09:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Customer #Experience #Process #Senior #Analyst #Costa #Rica