Customer Success Manager – Brazil
Job title: Customer Success Manager – Brazil
Job description: The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 6+ years of customer-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to partner with other areas in Qualtrics in order to help rapidly expand the Latin American business operations. Furthermore, as a market lead you will be able to work hand in hand with LAC top executives in industries ranging from banking to consumer goods and travel & hospitality.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Lead Customer Success for Brazil
- Partner with Sales to develop and execute the growth strategy for Brazil
- Work cross-functionally to drive initiatives that help Qualtrics grow the market
- Develop relationships with influential users in a customer organization and convert them into Qualtrics champions
- Handle a portfolio of 10-15 enterprise customer accounts and consult customers in their journey to increase research volume and quality through their adoption of Qualtrics
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Advocate for the needs of customers to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
Location: São Paulo – SP
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:51:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Customer #Success #Manager #Brazil