Customer Success Manager, CSM (Denmark)
Job title: Customer Success Manager, CSM (Denmark)
Company: Hammer Andersen
Job description: Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of digital identity and signature solutions in Europe and globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small businesses – and everywhere in between. Our purpose is building a trusted digital world and our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly aiming to improve our product and ourselves.
We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing smart and intuitive user experiences. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user identification, authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
Signicat has +300 employees at offices in Trondheim (HQ), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Bucharest and Lisbon.
In Denmark we are in the lead for the migration from NemID to MitID and one of only 5 private Brokers every Service Provider in Denmark needs to sign up at. We are now recruiting a new Customer Success Manager to our Danish office located in Østerbro, Copenhagen to strengthen our Danish present and major growth in Denmark. You will be part of an international team (a Nordic report) with a strong focus on ensuring our customers to achieve their desired outcome through their interactions with Signicat.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in Signicat’s operational and customer organization. The main focus is to onboard and follow-up our customers through their life-cycle with Signicat on implementing and running onboarding, sign and authentication services.
You will be responsible for both new and existing customers and will work with the global Customer Success team, Product Team, and local Sales Department in Denmark.
The Customer Success Manager role includes responsibilities for activities like:
- Onboard new and existing customers on products and services
- Participate in the customer technical integration and onboarding phase
- Be Signicat’s technical point of contact with customers, and an advocate our services to the customer
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews at seleted Strategic Customers
- Develop and maintain understanding of the customer journey, the value/use of Signicat products and services to ensure they maximize the value of the products
- Contribute to the highest possible adoption of the products sold and implemented
- Provide technical and product support
- Be the link between Signicat product teams and the customers core business IT infrastructure teams
- Participate in developing technical literature, training material and academy
- Contribute to customer retention, avoiding churn and identify upsell opportunities
- Develop methods for measuring churn, retention, customer growth, and customer satisfaction
Customer Success Manager profile:
- Experience from a technical role is required to be successful in understanding internal processes and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- A true team player
- Be a good listener and problem solver
- Proactive and skilled in reaching out to customers to ensure best practice, problem solving and support
- In-depth knowledge of the customers in own customer portfolio (primarily Danish customers)
- A certain level of technical skills (e.g. familiar with Postman/JSON/XML)
- Effective knowledge of Signicat’s products, solutions, operations and services (we ensure a proper introduction and training)
- Extensive domain expertise, including relevant laws/regulations in the actual domain
- Interest and abilities for sale, but not a salesperson
What we offer:
This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international leading profile which is growing fast across Europe. Our organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of room for own initiatives and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
A competitive salary and a performance-based remuneration model can be offered.
Our Danish office is in nice facilities in Copenhagen, Østerbro.
For the right person, we believe Signicat can offer you the right leadership and personal development. You will be working with nice, helpful, professional and creative colleagues.
Are you the one we are looking for?
If what you have read so far and the above fits your profile and interest, and you feel challenged, you are most welcome to apply! Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you are interested in working with us. You are also welcomed to reach out to our external recruiter Hans Hammer Andersen at +45 31 44 47 77 or by e-mail:
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:02:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Customer #Success #Manager #CSM #Denmark