CX CTO Philippines
Job title: CX CTO Philippines
Job description: Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
The CX Customer CTO is the most intimate and trusted voice of Nokia with a specific customer and/or customer set in a market, ensuring a single compelling technical voice of Nokia to our customers and other regional stakeholders (e.g., regulators and analysts), and a strong voice of customer back to Nokia’s business groups and corporate Strategy & Technology via the S&T Market head. The Nokia CX Customer CTO sits in the leadership team of the Sales leader they support as a dotted line and reports directly to the head of S&T for their market. Although they are an individual contributor, they play a key role in Nokia’s go-to-market strategy of creating demand, shaping the network strategy of our CSP customers for their success, and doing so in a way that optimizes Nokia’s business over the long run. The focus of the role is to influence our customers’ network and operational strategy, listen carefully to and support their commercial and business ambitions, and provide all the best relevant insights from Nokia to that customer and from that customer back to Nokia. The Customer CTO is also a critical source of market and competitive insight with a mission to accelerate knowledge sharing across Nokia.
Success will be measured based on future funnel development; improvement in customer perception of Nokia’s thought leadership; contribution of customer and competitor insights to broader Nokia, and internal customer feedback from BGs and sales.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Supporting Nokia corporate and BG strategy through deep understanding of our customers and local markets, including their network, operational and commercial strategies and ambitions
- Representing & prioritizing local/unique country requirements as well as consolidated regional requirements and technology themes/direction of their customer or region/market
- Providing “voice of the customer” to the BGs and Corporate Strategy & Tech via the S&T Leader of their Market;
- Supporting the complete Nokia portfolio with a balance across all BGs – must be capable of representing all aspects of Nokia’s technology
- Supporting BG and Corp market and competitive intelligence with intel from customers/the field;
- Providing Nokia thought leadership voice to the markets and our customers as well as stakeholders (eg, regulators). Must be regularly meeting C suite and their teams at CSP customers & influencing local and regional telecommunication governments
- Supporting and validating the CX strategy within their target customer or market
- Providing technology related insights and associated value argumentation to support sales;
- Driving customer network evolution and customer account strategy plans in collaboration with the customer team for purpose of demand creation and emerging white space identification – defining the medium term (18 months to 36 months) technology evolution of the region
- Representing Nokia with local and regional industry bodies, press, media and technology analysts. A very confident, capable and visionary public speaker
Your skills and experience
- Strong influencing skills, with established relationships at senior and officer level (CxO) executives in Tier 1 and Tier 2 CSPs
- Deep understanding of CSP network and IT architectures including xaaS scenarios, and ideally combining this with experience in telco R&D processes
- Strong strategic thinker
- Best-in-class communication skills: capable of developing strong and credible relationships with customers, analysts, etc. from a technology view, but also communicate complex technology issues to the press and other non-technical stakeholders in a simple, compelling manner
- Virtual team leadership skills able to rapidly capture respect and support of sales and business group leaders as well as other stakeholders within Nokia across a spectrum of cultures
- Expert English plus relevant local language an advantage
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 01:41:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!