Danish speaking Content Quality Reviewer to Gdansk, Poland
Job title: Danish speaking Content Quality Reviewer to Gdansk, Poland
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Danish Speaking Quality Reviwer for a IT/tech product and software market leader!
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, provide clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicate recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA work as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Good command of Danish (at least C1) and English (B2)
- Experience with language quality assurance work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language.
- Analytical and research skills.
- MS Office skills.
- A passion for languages.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Afternoon shift bonus
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 01:15:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Danish #speaking #Content #Quality #Reviewer #Gdansk #Poland