Job title: Data Analyst
Company: Dai-Ichi Life Vietnam
Job description: Mô Tả Công Việc
** Job Purpose:
To handle all the administrative tasks as well as other tasks relating to maintaining and developing cooperation network with clinics, healthcare service partners, etc. and other health and wellbeing projects.
– Master the data structures and processing rules for the assigned function (s)/system (s)/project(s)
– Prepare & review periodic report / dashboard (monthly, weekly, daily…) and additional requests (if any) to support the business stakeholders for the assigned functions & ensure data accuracy and timeliness delivery
– Verify and document data rules, data dictionary so that it is well – maintained & updated
– Continuously upgrade data processing & visualization skill sets to catch up with company / division’s strategy
2. On project – based (for new requests – Dashboard or analysis)
– Build dashboard / visualizing / deep analysis on project(s)/company’s database.
– Collaborate cross function to build predictive models / advanced analytics work.
3. Other tasks of H&W Division
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelors’ degree in economics, finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related positions.
- Skilled in MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficient in analysis tool
- Tasks management
- Communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Cross-function & teamwork
- Attention to details
- Time management
** Personal attributes
Location: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:40:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!