Job title: Data Analyst
Company: Jaguar Land Rover
Job description: REQ ID: 75741
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
WELCOME TO JAGUAR LAND ROVER
The story of Jaguar Land Rover Hungary dates to 2018, when the very first employees were hired. Since then, we moved into our brand-new office in downtown Budapest, laid down the foundation of Chassis, Electronic and ADAS engineering and currently more than 150 engineers work on various automotive products ranging from software through hardware components till full vehicle testing.
The ADAS division designs, develops and tests innovative solutions in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain for all the vehicle programs under the Jaguar Land Rover brand. Jaguar Land Rover invest sa lot in future technologies development and testing, which means you will have the possibility to work on the latest and most advanced features in the Advanced and Automated Driving domain, you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art test equipment and drive the future of advanced driver assistant technologies.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this role you will:
- Learn about the functionality of AAD features and noise factors that affect their performance
- Work with other teams to define testcases that can be analysed using robust statistical methods
- Educating system engineers and execution team members about statistical methods and data related topics
- Identify the data that needs to be collected both from target system under test and reference ground truth systems
- Influence the methods and best practices to collect and curate the data
- Apply statistical methods in analysing data to pass/fail testcases
- Perform root-cause analysis in understanding factors that affect system performance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Background in statistics. You are able to calculate metrics like mean, variance, regression, and confidence intervals, spotting outliers and identifying bad data.
- Ability to visualise and present data to a wider audience
- Experience in analysing data using python or MATLAB
- Willingness to learn more advanced statistical methods and apply knowledge in improving data collection, analysis, and visualisation
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you’re working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honour your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 02:24:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!