Data Architects and Engineers
Job title: Data Architects and Engineers
Job description: ioet Inc, with offices in the U.S. and Ecuador (Quito, Guayaquil, and Loja), delivers software development services to clients around the world. And, we are always looking for smart and creative software developers who are excited about:
- Building complex systems that enable the business processes and objectives of our clients.
- Using modern design and software development frameworks according to industry best practices.
- Working on major projects with globally distributed teams where you are part of a multicultural community of expertise.
- Improving your English! through free courses provided by ioet Ecuador S.A., so that your interaction with our clients becomes more efficient.
- Contributing to learning opportunities, events and talks about new tools, platforms, and other relevant topics.
Our global customers require solutions created with the newest design patterns, frameworks, platforms, protocols, and skills. We are always looking for people who are continuous learners, detail-oriented, multi-taskers with high situational awareness and are able to cope with complexity.
We are currently seeking people for data architecture and engineering roles. People having at least a few of the following skills and experience with a few of the following tools are encouraged to apply.
Data pipelines, orchestration, consistency models, serverless data and CDN solutions, S3, SQS, RabbitMQ, Celery, Kafka, Confluent, Kinesis, *SQL, NoSQL, Cosmos, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, Mongo, GraphQL, Redis, EventStoreDB, Axon, time series data, streaming data, blockchains. This role will coordinate with DevOps engineering and thus some familiarity with automation pipelines, clouds and serverless platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, OpenStack, Serverless Framework, Knative), Terraform, Cloudformation, Azure DevOps, Mozilla SOPS, GitOps, GitHub Actions, IaC, Serverless (functions and services), Kubernetes (EKS, AKS, GKE), OpenAPI, AsyncAPI, Apigee, WSGI, AWS App Mesh, Envoy, Axway, Mulesoft, Nginx, Istio, Linkerd, Consul Connect, Prometheus, Grafana, Kiali, OpenTelemetry, AWS X-Ray will be valuable. Also this role supports Business Intelligence (ML, AI, Analytics) applications so some experience with MLOps, the Python ecosystem (Pandas, Tornado, Flask, tox, pytest, Fabric, Keras/Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Jupyter, Scikit), MATLAB, Apache Spark, Tableau, Looker, QuickSight, Qlik, Microsoft Power BI, Git LFS, DVC, Serverless ML (SageMaker, Lex, Rekognition, Azure Cognitive Services, etc.) will also be valuable.
Sound like you? Apply right now!
Location: Guayaquil, Guayas – Quito, Pichincha
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 05:20:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Data #Architects #Engineers