Data Visualisation Engineer – Scale – up – Belgium
Job title: Data Visualisation Engineer – Scale – up – Belgium
Company: FRG Technology Consulting
Job description: DATA VISUALISATION ENGINEER
This is a pioneering scale-up that is developing an innovative end-user global lifestyle platform. The company is currently in development phase and will be globally activated later in the year. Since it has established secure funding, seeds and signed with major partners, they expect a successful global deployment.
Here you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and in an innovative IT environment. The company is very progressive with a flat organisational structure. This is your chance to work in a silicon valley type of company!
You can expect to find an international agile work environment, with highly collaborative teams and a very user-centric mindset.
You will be a member of the Engineering team, working closely with product owners, UX Designers, Data engineers and Data scientists, to deliver the next great thing.
Join this elite team and enjoy your personal, professional and financial growth!
Office based in Belgium – Antwerp.
- Your main goal is to create an amazing experience for the platform users and to allow administrators to understand data in the simplest way.
- You will tell stories with data, using the best practices of data visualisation tools.
- You will build mobile and web front ends with an user experience oriented mindset.
- You will work with a variety of systems and technologies.
- You will perform code reviews to improve dashboard and campaigns on web and mobile applications.
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field, and relevant work experience.
- You understand computer graphics.
- You know how to apply Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) specifications (SVG 1.1).
- You have thorough understanding of data visualisation tools, especially d3.js.
- You know how to develop web applications, how to write HTML and how to use modern design-related frameworks (like Styled Components).
- You have experience using GraphQL or RESTful APIs.
- Early employee benefits: 30% bonus on your annual gross salary and company stock options.
- Monthly representation allowance of €100 – €250 net.
- Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
- Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
- Mobility allowance or a company car, whatever you choose.
- 20 paid holidays + bank holidays (+6/year)
- Monthly phone subscription.
- Health & Group Insurance.
Location: Gand, Flandre-Orientale
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:12:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Data #Visualisation #Engineer #Scale #Belgium