Demand Management Executive, Finland
Job title: Demand Management Executive, Finland
Job description: What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and Objective:
SAP seeks a Business Development Representative (aka Demand Management Executive “DME”) at our Helsinki or Barcelona locations to be responsible for driving new and incremental pipeline (sales qualified leads and opportunities) production for the SAP Customer Experience solutions portfolio.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Responsible for the development and execution of new Demand Generation strategies for the SAP Customer Experience line of business.
- Works in close collaboration with the SAP Customer Experience Accounts Executives, as well as SAP’s peer cloud lines of business and industry Demand Management Executives and Account Executives to drive new and incremental pipeline or sales qualified leads and opportunities for the SAP Customer Experience solutions portfolio.
- Assesses target markets and accounts, identifies prospects and conducts intelligence gathering to identify the best possible communication strategy and to maximize chances to attract prospects’ interest and to create an early business relationship with them.
- Helps position our competitive advantage for prospects to leverage the SAP Customer Experience solutions to drive customer business outcomes.
- Aligns work streams with prospects and SAP Customer Experience Account Executives to develop and coordinate a unified demand generation framework.
- Develops Demand Generation plan, documents, and communicates upon said plan, ensuring transparency to all stakeholders.
- Makes use of best practices to create repeatable demand generation successes.
- Participates in, organizes and supports strategic and innovating Demand Generation initiatives or projects with moderate supervision, as directed by management.
- 20% travel required to various company or client sites nationwide.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field of study.
- At least 3-5 yours of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, Swedish and preferably one more Nordic language.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:293413 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Location: Espoo, Helsinki
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 06:03:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Demand #Management #Executive #Finland