Department Manager Marketing Austria
Job title: Department Manager Marketing Austria
Job description: At OMV we produce and market oil and gas, as well as chemical solutions in a responsible way and develop innovative solutions for a circular economy. With Group sale revenues of EUR 17 bn and a workforce of around 25,000 employees in 2020 (incl. Borealis), We are one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies.
In Chemicals & Materials, OMV, together with its subsidiary Borealis, is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and circular polyolefin solutions and a European market leader in base chemicals, fertilizers and the mechanical recycling of plastics. Sustainability is an integral part of OMV’s corporate strategy. We support the transition to a lower-carbon economy and has set measurable targets for reducing carbon intensity.
Due to our international activities in Exploration & Production, Refining & Marketing and Chemicals & Materials we can provide interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. You can learn more about the world of OMV below:
- As a job holder you will be responsible for all marketing activities for OMV filling stations and associated brands (e.g. VIVA, MaxxMotion) in AT.
- You will be responsible for all marketing activities for Avanti and Diskont filling stations in AT and DE.
- International steering of Avanti and Diskont brand design (Filling station design, Communication templates etc.).
- Analyze business objectives and customer needs and derives strategies and sales / marketing measures.
- Develop, communicate, build support for and implement business strategies, plans and practices.
- Analyse costs and forecasts and incorporates them into marketing plans.
- Evaluate operational processes, derives and implement improvements.
- Measure and tracks KPIs to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Ensure a high level of customer experience and promotes a customer-focused environment.
- Manage, lead, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
- Master degree in Sales / Business Administration/ Marketing or related subject and at least 12 years experience
- 5 years experience in a leading position in Marketing
- Experience in personnel management, Retail or oil industry experience is preferred
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- German and English (fluent in writing and speaking)
- Financial & economical knowledge
What to expect from OMV:
- We believe that we can only evolve and thrive as a company with a highly diverse mix of employees and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- We will encourage you to take on new responsibilities, work across different functions, become involved in new projects, as well as completing international assignments. In return, we have excellent development programs that will help you achieve your career goals and reach your potential. If energy is your life, this is your future!
What OMV can offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 86910, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
Expected salary: €86910 per year
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 07:30:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Department #Manager #Marketing #Austria