Deputy Senior Aviation Advisor for Support and Readiness – Specialist Advisor IV (CARSI – Guatemala)
Job title: Deputy Senior Aviation Advisor for Support and Readiness – Specialist Advisor IV (CARSI – Guatemala)
Company: ATSG Corporation
Job description: Deputy Senior Aviation Advisor for Support and Readiness – Specialist Advisor IV (CARSI – Guatemala)
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) Security Clearance (Clearance FAQs )
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Deputy Senior Aviation Advisor for Support and Readiness – Specialist Advisor IV (CARSI – Guatemala). This candidate will work with Dept. of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (DOS-INL) in Guatemala City, Guatemala on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophisticated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and violence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- U.S Citizen or Third Country National
- Must be able to successfully undergo a Pre-Employment background investigation to begin employment and must obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance to gain Embassy access and be eligible for continued employment.
- Spanish FSI Level 3/3
- English FSI Level 3/3
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and fifteen (15) years of experience in logistics; these can be substitute for
- Twenty (20) years of experience in logistics, with at least five (5) of those in supervisory roles and three (3) years of experience working overseas in an Embassy environment or other governmental or international organization environment.
- Three (3) years of experience requiring expert knowledge in the air wing information management system, with oversight of personnel using AWIS-Production and AWIS-ONE.
- FAA Part 107 License.
- Experience briefing technical issues to high-level audiences in Spanish and English.
- Candidate should has worked on aviation related responsibilities in the last one year.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required. *President Biden’s
mandates all U.S. Federal employees and contractors providing services to the U.S. Federal Government who are working on or in connection with and U.S. Department contracts (subject to limited exceptions for disabilities or religious objections) to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
- This is a Key personnel Position.
- Advises on day-to-day implementation efforts for an INL-supported aviation program with 125 host nation personnel and $20M in equipment.
- Advises inter and intra-organizational working groups for a variety of crosscutting special projects and fact-finding efforts to meet program support and readiness requirements.
- Analyses disparate data, under ever-changing conditions, to recommend effective plans of action for host nation personnel with irregular levels of training.
- Advises host nation personnel, other contractors, and U.S. Embassy teams to deliver aviation training, facilities’ management, procurement, and equipment maintenance.
- Advises the SAA during meetings and visits with key government officials, professional associations, other Federal agencies, and Congressional staff.
- Performs other program support duties as assigned.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Location: Ciudad de Guatemala
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 01:09:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Deputy #Senior #Aviation #Advisor #Support #Readiness #Specialist #Advisor #CARSI #Guatemala