Developer in QA with Python
Job title: Developer in QA with Python
Job description: Company Description
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing and supporting automated tests for Veeam products.
- Interacting with all participants in the software development process.
- Participating in the development and optimization of the frameworks and modules used for automated testing.
- Participating in the design of automated tests.
- Analyzing the source code of tested products.
- Supporting internal automated-testing systems.
- Building and maintaining a testing infrastructure.
- Analyzing test results, and maintaining a defects database.
- Python, C#, C/C++, Java
- GitLab, Microsoft TFS
To be successful, you will need:
- A technical education or a passion for technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience in software testing + experience in creating automated tests OR practical experience in writing code, without a need for expertise in software testing but with additional interest in this area.
- The desire to write good code and to develop yourself in the field of programming.
- Knowledge of OS Windows, Linux, or Unix at the advanced user or administrator level.
- A lively and flexible mind, clear logic, analytical skills.
- The desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English at the level of comprehending technical documentation.
- Work experience with databases.
- Work experience with computer networks. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and basic network settings.
- Work experience with virtualization platforms.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Financial welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:02:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!