DevOps – Bali, Indonesia
Job title: DevOps – Bali, Indonesia
Job description: SALARY
Business Development | Corporate Support | Design | Technical Support | Full-stack Developer | Front-End Developers | Back-End Developers | Software-system Administrator | Hardware System Administrator | Project Management | System Software Analyst | Big Data | Editorial | Others
DevOps | Cloud System | MongoDB | Amazon Web Service | AWS
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our multi-talented and diverse product development team. This position will report to the Head of Engineering to maintain, secure and deploy our systems. While being on-site is preferred, we are also open to a talent who can work remotely with the team, which is made up of other React/React Native front-end engineers, back-end engineers, a program manager, product managers, a QA professional, and designers.
● Maintain, secure and deploy production pipelines using AWS and automated deployment techniques.
● Implementation of security and data protection
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a Senior DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience in Cloud-based systems, AWS certified is a plus. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will manage and maintain our systems with a strong eye on security, automation, and testing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● 7+ years Cloud system experience / AWS or equivalent certification
● Extensive experience in the following stack: S3, EC2, Code Pipeline, API Gateway, CloudFront, Route 53, SNS, VPC, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Code Build, Code Pipeline, MongoDB…
● Strong experience with security, data protection, and access rights (e.g. authentication, SSO)
● Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
● Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum framework/methodology
● Strong problem-solving skills are essential.
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 22:18:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#DevOps #Bali #Indonesia