DevOps engineer M/F – Luxembourg
Job title: DevOps engineer M/F – Luxembourg
Job description: Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results. Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers. We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment. Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.
One our clients is looking for an infra DevOps Engineer for a new permanent in Southern Luxembourg.
You will join the growing SW innovation and be responsible for the DevOps infrastructure and processes of the Operations platform which is a scalable cloud-based end-to-end solution. In this multinational team, you will be supporting the DEV and OPPS teams in their CI/CD lifecycle of the platform.
Your new role
- CI & CD infra and processes setup and maintenance
- CI & CD process documentation & implementation
- Optimising the DevOps processes/tools in order to lower operational costs and shortening the development loop
- Work collaboratively with the DEV, testing and Opps teams.
What you’ll need to succeed
- DevOps & SysAdmin experience
- Brilliant problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience/knowledge of Agile Software DEV methodologies
You will shine with the following qualifications/experience
- Container services experience (Kubernetes and/or Docker Swarm – a big plus)
- Experience administering/deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Robust experience with Linux
- Experience in some of the following infrastructure scripting solutions: Perl / Python / Ansible / Terraform / Groovy / Java / Bash
- Experience in some of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:40:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#DevOps #engineer #Luxembourg