DevOps Engineer (Remote) – Ukraine
Job title: DevOps Engineer (Remote) – Ukraine
Job description: Cloudbeds is a travel SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcoming place. Heavily leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS), we build advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are globally distributed across over 40 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a DevOps Engineer at Cloudbeds, your goal is to constantly improve and scale our SaaS platform to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. You will be responsible for the creation, monitoring, and automation of services’ cloud infrastructure and pipelines while enabling and collaborating with product teams to efficiently deliver high-quality projects. You will have endless opportunities for architecture design and implementation within AWS cloud infrastructure in a largely bottom-up and healthy debate team culture. As a DevOps Engineer, you will help us in providing the highest quality full-stack management solution for hotels, B&B’s, hostels, and vacation rentals all over the world.
Location: Ukraine (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Architect and improve Cloudbeds’ infrastructure in AWS.
- Help build the Kubernetes platform
- Automate the platform with infrastructure-as-code and configuration management.
- Drive successful product and engineering projects to production.
- Support software development processes via CI/CD pipelines.
- Evolve system security, reliability, scalability, performance, and quality.
You’ll Succeed With:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer, working in AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- 2+ years strong Experience in Kubernetes
- Strong Experience with Docker methodologies and delivery.
- Strong Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting technologies (Datadog preferred, New Relic, Splunk ok).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code methodologies such as Terraform.
- Experience with designing, building, and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Experience supporting production web applications on the scale of hundreds to thousands of servers.
- Experience with web application servers (NGiNX, Apache), databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Aurora), cache technologies (Redis, Memcached), queue technologies (SQS).
- Experience with Kafka
- Exceptional skills in Linux system administration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work remotely and manage your own time in an international team.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience implementing and scaling Elastic Kubernetes (EKS) platforms.
- Experience implementing blue/green and canary deployments.
- Experience with immutable AMIs/containers and deploys.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team with Jira.
- Experience working in a PCI-compliant environment.
- Experience creating auto-remediation workflows such as with Stackstorm.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open PTO policy, personal and professional development for individual growth, and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 04:58:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#DevOps #Engineer #Remote #Ukraine