Digital and Technology Business Partner_Greate China
Job title: Digital and Technology Business Partner_Greate China
Job description: Job Description :
The Digital & Technology vision is to lead the way in the transformation of Diageo business capabilities, leveraging data & digital technology, to create a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Diageo seeks a Business Partner with a forward-thinking perspective with a well-informed point of view on the changing role of technology in supporting and enabling the business. S/he will have a strong grasp of business fundamentals and create the bridge between technology strategy and business strategy.
This BP will work to ensure corporate strategy is matched to specific technology objectives; building strong relationships based on trust with peers.
The successful candidate will be particularly effective at influencing and driving change. S/he will have the patience and flexibility to collaborate and engage with customers and colleagues across levels and functions. S/he can work nimbly in a matrixed, global organization, managing independently while keeping others engaged and involving cross-functional colleagues as appropriate.
S/he will shape the future and drive results that positively impact productivity, efficiency, overall customer service levels, and enhance company strategy and profitability.
The purpose of this role is to support the Lead Business Partner for Greater China and to work as part of the Business Partnering team responsible for the D&T strategic plan for Greater China (Mainland China, Taiwan and SJF); aligning to our business goals and outcomes.
- Through identifying the specific business capabilities that will truly enable achievement of Diageo strategic goals and developing the improvement roadmap that will achieve these outcomes.
- Defining the benefit and outcome expectation that capability improvement will deliver over time.
- Ensure activity is prioritized within Greater China markets of accountability; ensuring access to value in the most efficient way possible.
- Track value realization of D&T investment, closing the loop to upcoming planning cycles to maximise benefit, ie Measure & evaluate the D&T strategic plan.
- Co creating Greater China markets strategies as a member of the working group– anticipating & identifying future opportunities, providing external perspectives and provocation.
- Development of robust business case to facilitate effective and transparent strategic prioritisation of D&T investment
- Tracking demand and value realization of Digital & Technology investment
- Identify and assess the business capabilities to be developed/transformed
- Identifying high level impact of change from development/transformation of identified business capabilities
- Inspiring Relationships: build deep relationships with and win ‘hearts and minds’ of Greater China markets stakeholders; such that he / she is seen as an influential partner in facilitating conversations to drive breakthroughs in business performances and in maximizing opportunities. The collaboration, partnership and leadership with the other Digital & Technology and Business Engagement teams is pivotal to the delivery of vision, commitments, Market & Functional performance.
- Talent & Capability: Provide subject matter expertise, coaching and support to wider D&T organization that engages within the market.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 8-10 years of progressive responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area
- Experience in identifying and assessing business capability maturity required to deliver strategic outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams
- Experience in creation and development of business case to enable investment prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of Greater China (especially Mainland China) digital environment, and ecosystems.
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas
Worker Type : Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Primary Location: Shanghai
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2021-09-14-07:00
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:48:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Digital #Technology #Business #PartnerGreate #China