Digital Marketing Manager – Spain
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager – Spain
Company: Euro London Appointments
Job description: Country Manager- Spain – near native Spanish – £60K-£65K + benefits – London/Spain
Working within our Operations team and reporting into the company Head of Operations, the main purpose of this role is to work with product manager to ensure that our products are properly targeted for the Spanish market as well as to work with the marketing team to increase the revenues of the operation.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Management of the website and online marketing campaigns to ensure that they are well targeted
- Creation of targeted marketing campaigns / promotions / events for Spanish market.
- Verifying the site and ensure that all marketing activities are compliant with relevant regulations
- Coordinating marketing needs with the development, design, QA & email marketing teams
- Establishing and managing all marketing campaigns (email, SMS, social media etc. ) activities
- Creating reports and analysis on KPI’s for the stakeholders
- Assisting and monitoring affiliation activities
- Establishing social media (blogs, forums, etc) activities
- Representing the product in all network meetings and activities. Liaise with stakeholders, product manager, project manager on the marketing activities
- Identifying potential partnerships or means to increase our brand visibility
- Other marketing duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent Spanish and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have strong planning and organizational skills
- Have previous experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
- Be self-motivated, have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Be creative, enjoy writing great content, and have strong attention to detail
- Have strong managerial skills
This is an exciting new role for an ever growing and expanding industry. Your Spanish will be near native level and you will have previous digital marketing experience to a senior level. It is essential to have experience in the gaming/casino industry. To start ASAP.
Candidates based in Spain could be considered on a 12 month contract basis if unable to relocate to the UK.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK’s largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www. eurolondon. com
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:47:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Digital #Marketing #Manager #Spain