Director of Client Services and Operations (SDQ)
Job title: Director of Client Services and Operations (SDQ)
Company: Hire Horatio CX
Job description: Position Summary:
Horatio is looking to fill a senior role for a highly energetic and results-driven Director of Client Services & Operations to grow our amazing team. This role will report directly to the SVP of Operations.
As a Director of Client Services & Operations, you will be responsible for managing a team of Client Service Managers (CSMs) and working directly with clients. In this role, you are responsible for maximizing client satisfaction and engagement to ensure Horatio stays as a trusted partner to our clients. Additionally, you will help CSMs with managing their team of associates to ensure they are achieving key performance metrics outlined by the client. You will also be responsible for providing strategic recommendations and guidance to clients. This role will require both client service and operational management skills.
The day-to-day tasks may include speaking to clients about quantitative reports, advising clients on customer support best practices, holding client service managers accountable, building plans to achieve metrics, or making headcount and strategy recommendations to clients. Directors of client services work during regular business hours, although overtime is likely because of a heavy workload, and they must be on-call at all times in case of client issues (this isn’t a standard 9-6 job).
Since this is a senior manager role you need to have at least 8+ years of experience in an account management role and operations.
We need someone who has hands-on experience with process improvement and project management, advanced English, intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, ticketing software, or other support software.
MBA or US/Europe-based education is preferred but not required.
- Solving client issues and providing strategic recommendations.
- Ensure the team is performing at expected quantitative and qualitative levels.
- Contribute to critical team operations: including hiring, onboarding, training, quality control, and team building.
- Establish a quality-focused team culture with strong communication and adherence to Horatio’s values.
- Manage team issues and risks, and develop mitigation initiatives and contingency plans to reduce potential impact. Activate and implement these strategies when necessary.
- Examine required reports on a regular basis to confirm the information has been correctly added and to detect any trend/improvement that can be done in the team.
- Evaluate team overall happiness and engagement.
Manage and mentor direct reports:
- Directly manage and develop a team of high performing team leads and/or associates
- Monitor individual performance and wellbeing
- Work on development programs for direct reports.
- Assist Leads with HR related issues and policies, payroll, and the management of their teams
Client oversight and knowledge-sharing:
- Participate in regular program reviews
- Perform internal quality control check-ins with assigned teams
- Support team leads and managers in establishing KPIs and meeting their program goals
- Provide the leadership team with status updates and solutions to milestones, deliverables, risk assessment, etc.
- Foster a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and innovation
- Establish a standard and encourage the learning and sharing of best practices
- Craft best practices and templates based on program needs/requirements
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent (near-native) written English is a requirement for this job
- 8+ years in a management position
- Extremely self-motivated and work well without supervision and guidance
- Amazing customer support, phone support experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and Advanced proficiency on G-Suite/MS-Office
- Experience successfully managing and mentoring other people managers is a plus
- Experience leading hiring and interviews, training, and quality control programs
- Sales or Ecommerce experience and understanding of sales metrics and drivers
- Great eye for detecting team, employee risk before it becomes an issue
- Track record of building positive relationships with employees and partners
- Strong work ethic and a talent for bringing out the best in others
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and helping others
Based in New York City, with teams in the Dominican Republic, Horatio is a leading provider of white-glove customer experience and omnichannel support outsourcing services. At Horatio, we like to say “do what you do best, and hire Horatio to do the rest.” Horatio partners with high-growth and innovative companies to develop their customer support strategy and provide a handpicked team to execute it. Horatio’s number one focus is on providing high-touch, brand-focused customer support. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and expertise to ensure a great customer experience every time.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Santo Domingo
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 05:26:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Director #Client #Services #Operations #SDQ