Director of Sales – China
Job title: Director of Sales – China
Job description: About Taulia:
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash – cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking results-driven Director of Sales responsible for building and driving new business in China, based in Shanghai and reporting to the Head of China. The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns.
You will be responsible for leading sales efforts of the sales team to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers. You will drive direct enterprise sales campaigns and leverage through partners and alliances at required.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia China’s core team, and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing environment. The incumbent will have the ability to truly help shape the growth of our business.
The qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of business leadership and complex enterprise selling, and quota achievement within relevant business process and/or solution areas. This may include financial supply chain / working capital / trade finance / cash management / treasury / FinTech.
- Responsible for the overall business development and customer pitch for Taulia’s entire solution suite in China, including our localized functions and features to create strong value proposition.
- Lead and build up the sales team for Taulia in China, shape our sales activities model which proves to be effective for clients in China.
- Lead the joint sales pitch for our strategic alliance with JP Morgan, build up solid pipeline and convert into client effectively.
- Responsible for sales team to create, manage and deliver accurate forecasts on corporate customer revenue and program return.
- Lead, explore and build up funder relationship with different kinds of financial institutions to set up our funding network both within China and with overseas.
- Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customer organizations.
- Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten revenue targets.
- Assess current and future customer needs; relay pertinent information to the appropriate individuals within Taulia.
- Work with other business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFI and RFP’s.
- Rich experience in leading a sales organization in continuously attaining important business development objective.
- Strong and proven track record in building up client relationship for both MNC and LLC clients in China, capable to pitch senior executive of Fortune 2000 corporate clients, especially to heads of Accounts Payable, Procurement, Treasury, IT, as well as the CFO, CPO, and CIO.
- Good experience in SCF regarding its value proposition, product mechanism, operation process, client pain points and solution structuring.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the MNC/LLC and value proposition from technology solutions.
- Strong professional business acumen and ability to communicate business value propositions, strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, in addition to being flexible and quick thinking.
- Ability to lead business case development workshops, produce business case reports, and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.
- Strong start-up spirit, willing to take up non-sales related assignments to shape our business in China.
- Ability to travel where required
- Bachelor degree or above in business or finance field.
- Good command of English in both written and spoken.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:15:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Director #Sales #China