Director Sales I-Vietnam
Job title: Director Sales I-Vietnam
Company: Kennametal, Inc.
Job description: With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at . Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job Title: Director Regional Sales
Location: Vietnam Hanoi
The Director Regional Sales is responsible for managing the sale of products and services in a specified geographic area through assigned sales teams, support and sales operations activities. This role will “own the dirt” regionally developing, implementing, and managing all aspects of the direct/indirect sales process, profitability and growth across multi-brands and channels for the Metal Cutting business.
Develop and implement a multi-faceted regional growth strategy, through profitability analysis, to drive strategic planning, resource allocation, and regional operations to meet/exceed annual and quarterly sales targets.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Own the region; know everything about the markets, competition, opportunities, customers, and prospects covering all aspects of KMT product lines and all customer sets (Direct, Indirect, Channel/Distributor network and end-user customers where appropriate). Develop and maintain a robust lead/sales pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales through lead sourcing, prospecting, research calls and client visits.
- Develop and implement regional sales plans/performance goals that will increase current sales volumes and profit margins across the assigned region within company plans and guidelines
- Analyze and understand variable financial drivers to identify sales penetration opportunities for region and optimize resource allocation in pursuing these opportunities
- Manage all customer relationships to strengthen overall solution capabilities and drive greater value to the customer addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Leverage strong local market awareness to influence strategic business decisions. Identify other influencers, decision makers, and possible champions within existing and potential client companies.
- Collaborate on specific distributor, MTD, agent, and brand authorizations within the regions to ensure whitespace and share-growth goals are addressed
- Review health of key and MTI projects, details of contracts/agreements at key customers/partners
- Review distributor allocations to ensure alignment with current go-to-market team deployment
- Collaborate with marketing, customer services, consulting desks, analysis teams and sales colleagues and managers, to ensure successful implementation and financial growth.
- Participate in planning regarding annual price increase events.
- Lead, mentor, train, and coach regional team; develop future sales leaders
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates Required
- Subject matter expert of KMT Inc and/or industrial consumables industry preferred
- Data-driven, focused on results driven by strategy, thriving in a fast-paced fast growth organization
- Demonstrable success as a leader, able to attract and recruit top sales talent, is adept at coaching and getting the best out of the team
- Deep understanding of both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of a successful sales operation
- Resilient and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Transformational Leadership; challenging the status quo, and leading by example (Cultural beliefs, True North)
- Ability to lead in a challenging and dynamic environment while managing risk
- Effectively communicate in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to interpret market trends in a meaningful and actionable way
- Being able to be proactive and provide strategy to mitigate future issues
- Possess foresight and hindsight with ability to rely on historical context – learning and incorporating into future plans/actions (proactive)
- Comfortable influencing team decision making process
- Possess understanding and comfortability with diverse financial acumen
- Acting Decisively
- Building Organizational Talent
- Communicating Effectively
- Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Customer Focus
- Displaying Confidence and Composure
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Driving for Results
- Driving Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Establishing and Leading a Strategic Vision
- Financial Acumen
- Global Acumen
- Leading Change
- Safety Focus
- Solving Complex Problems
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Hà Nội
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:23:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Director #Sales #IVietnam