Dispatcher Traffic Control Sweden – Danish speaker
Job title: Dispatcher Traffic Control Sweden – Danish speaker
Job description: We’re looking for a motivated and driven Dispatcher Traffic Control Sweden who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, starting as soon as possible
Prerequisite: You speak Swedish, Danish and English
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You track the current traffic situation of the bus and train service and inform passengers about delays and malfunctions
- You take on the coordination responsibility of personnel and vehicle deployment in case of any changes
- You interact with all parties of the FlixBus fleet, especially with our drivers as well as bus and train partners
- You take measures to avoid any malfunctions, to minimize their effects and quickly implement alternative solutions
- You optimize operational processes to guarantee the quality of our service
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You are fluent in Swedish, Danish and English; any other European language is a plus
- You successfully completed an apprenticeship in the area of transport, operations or similar
- You have experience in the disposition of driving personnel and vehicles and/or customer service
- You have advanced MS Office skills
- You are communicative and a team player
- You are flexible and prepared to work in shifts (24/7)
Our Perks – More than just a job
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team;
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market;
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Collective agreement with Unionen
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story:
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 00:59:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Dispatcher #Traffic #Control #Sweden #Danish #speaker