Do you want to transform the finance operations of Deloitte Denmark as our new Process Manager? Then you are the candidate we are looking for
Job title: Do you want to transform the finance operations of Deloitte Denmark as our new Process Manager? Then you are the candidate we are looking for
Job description: Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting and problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
As Process Manager in Deloitte Finance in Denmark, you will be responsible for driving and managing one or more of our financial processes, and thus you will be making an impact on one of the best financial teams in Denmark.
Deloitte Finance is the internal finance department of Deloitte Denmark, leading the financial management of all Deloitte Denmark’s activities. Deloitte Finance consists of 40 skilled and committed employees who manage operational finance (accounting), corporate reporting and business partnering. We are on a transformation journey towards becoming more international, business-oriented and value-creating in assisting the management and the individual business units across the firm. With your interest in driving change and your ability to structure and deliver quality in all you do, we want you to be part of the transformation journey ahead of us.
The vision of Deloitte Finance is to become the best finance department in Denmark. We work in a dedicated way every day to create value for external as well as internal customers in a workplace with a clear strategic ambition and high integrity. As a Process Manager in Deloitte Finance, you will be offered a challenging job with the opportunity of both personal and professional development, and you will play a key role in establishing and developing the role of Process Manager at Deloitte Denmark.
We are looking for two Process Managers: one Process Manager for the client-to-cash (CtC) process and one Process Manager for the record-to-report (RtR) and purchase-to-pay (PtP) processes.
Exciting tasks await you
As a Process Manager, you will manage and drive one or more financial processes depending on your skills and interests. In this role, you will be responsible for standardising and improving process(es) in cooperation with colleagues and partners – both in Denmark and outside Denmark. You will be an important and active player on the journey towards developing our new global SAP platform, and you will be responsible for establishing an end-to-end process overview and understanding focusing on both the functional and technical understanding of the process(es). In addition, we expect you to be able to challenge the established financial process(es) and system solutions to ensure that our department is constantly maturing and improving the processes, including performance measures.
Additional key activities for the Process Manager include:
- Understand the end-to-end process, including who is responsible for what in the process and what is the stakeholder value of the process
- Understand the system set-up, including what is best practice in our new global SAP system
- Analyse and prioritise process issues and have the constant overview of incidents and change requests
- Communicate and cooperate with global stakeholders, for example other Process Managers in Denmark and outside of Denmark
- Review and assess the impact of change requests raised by other Deloitte countries
- Ensure that changes and solutions are identified, tested and implemented in Deloitte Denmark
- Drive and communicate changes towards our stakeholders (for example changes in systems or processes)
- Plan and test system changes before implementation
- Develop KPIs and measurements to assess and manage the performance of the end-to-end process
- Conduct all work in compliance with local and global guidelines, codes of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements.
As a Process Manager, you will be part of the Financial Strategic Projects team and report to the head of this team. You are expected to build and maintain a large international network of stakeholders within Deloitte Finance and outside of Deloitte Finance in order to be able to manage and drive the financial processes.
You have the following skills and experience
- A relevant master’s degree within finance, business, economics, IT or science
- Two to five years of experience working with processes, either from another consulting firm, an international company or a BPO/SSC/GBS organisation
- Experience with project management and process improvements, preferably including the improvement of one of the processes CtC, RtR or PtP
- Experience within SAP S/4 HANA is highly desirable
- Previous experience with or interest in designing business processes in SAP
- Skills within change management is an advantage but not a requirement
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of industry best practice
- The courage to implement changes with the determination and ability to influence various stakeholders across Deloitte
- Full professional proficiency of written and oral English required; other languages are an asset.
You enjoy working at a high pace and with high efficiency in a dynamic and ambitious finance team. You are curious, structured and organised. Finally, you are passionate about being part of a strong team, and you want to cooperate with others to ensure continuous value creation in an exciting and complex business in an ever-changing international environment.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team, please send your application, CV and grade transcript from your educational degree together with any other relevant documents. Randstad is supporting us with this recruitment, so please do not hesitate to contact consultant Steffen Paaske Christensen (+45 25 97 44 29), if you have any questions about this position.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Keywords Finance manager, Finance operations, Finance Management, Financial Processes
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 00:36:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#transform #finance #operations #Deloitte #Denmark #Process #Manager #candidate