Driver Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Job title: Driver Job at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Company: Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Job description: Dominion Consulting – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Locations: Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- At least 2 years work experience
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
- Must be living Magboro, Mowe, Ibafo or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail.
- All CV must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Job date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:56:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Driver #Job #Dominion #Consulting #Nigeria