Job title: DWH Operator
Job description: Hi, I’m Petra and I’m looking for a new colleague for Data Specialist – DWH Operator position within the large Rainbow project preparing DWH-based solution for Company Management of all KBC Group in 6 countries. Within the BI Competence Center (BICC), you would work as daily production run operator driving and supervising the assigned part of data processing, including solution of various hiccups, errors and gaps within the workflow.
In case you are a fan of working from home, this position offers you up to 60% home office! Don’t hesitate and contact us if you are interested in the opportunity of working in a young team for a well-known international company.
This role is also suitable for active juniors!
Your responsibilities will include:
- daily run of the entity’s Rainbow tenant(s);
- supervision of daily tenant’s run including shifts out-of-business-hours when necessary;
- manages the BICC knowledge base to optimise efficient solution of non-standard situations;
- as a tenant supervisor on duty, he/she takes operative decisions during shifts as needed to complete day’s data processing from source systems up to integrated DWH layer;
- cooperates with specialised teams and utilises all services provided;
- actively participates at the take-over of new/changed Rainbow components into production;
- is responsible for data delivery to the Group DWH tenant;
- is responsible for daily DWH run reporting / dashboards;
- acts as production (or acceptance) environment owner;
- participates at the changes deployment to production/acceptance environment;
- manages the assigned part of system monitoring and housekeeping;
- proposes improvements and optimisation of Rainbow components and processes;
- participates at local Rainbow related decisions in order to keep the tenant operability.
What do I expect from you:
- general information systems knowledge (any DWH knowledge would be an advantage);
- data oriented approach;
- willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
- analytical skills, fast decision making;
- communication skills, organisation ability;
- English language knowledge;
- Czech/Slovak language knowledge would be a benefit;
- full time working effort;
- SQL, Teradata, data modelling, data transformations knowledge would be an advantage.
Department: BICC Prague
Working place: Prague
KBC also offers benefits:
- meal voucher card with an employer’s contribution of 57 CZK, totaling 80 CZK / weekday = approx. 1140 CZK
- Cafeteria benefit system = 675 CZK per month (paid by the employer) = 8.100 Kč
- Multisport card paid by employer
- company laptop, discounted mobile tariffs
- fully paid hard / soft skills courses (MS Excel, Stylistic Writing, Presentation skills, Time & Stress management, Conflict handling etc.)
- up to 1000 CZK for life insurance
- fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- free ČSOB employee account and other ČSOB products with a bonus (e.g. mortgage)
- indefinite employment contract
- possibility of working from home, 25 days of holiday, 3 My Days (extra holiday)
By applying for this position, you hereby confirm that you possess all necessary permissions to stay and work in the Czech Republic.
Contract Type: Full-time
Category: Data Management
Level of Experience: 2. Medior/Experienced (2->5 years)
Region: Czech Republic – Hlavní město Praha
Company: KBC Group SSC CZ
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 02:54:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!